We are still committed to no-contact delivery in order to keep our drivers and customers safe. However, we do still need to ensure that we follow proper procedures when delivering alcohol (see terms). Here’s how that will work:
- When your driver arrives they will notify you by texting or calling the number on your account
- You’ll have to come out and place your ID on a surface while maintaining a distance of 6 ft from the driver
- Step back 6 ft from your ID and the driver will approach it to check for age and expiration date — they will not touch your ID
- The driver will step back from the ID and leave your groceries
- You’ll have to retrieve your license and bring your groceries inside
Unfortunately for legal reasons we cannot make exceptions to this policy. If you’re unable to present a valid ID we also cannot take out the alcohol and deliver the rest of your order. Your order will be marked as cancelled and a fee may be applied.
Thank you for understanding and complying with this new process so that we can deliver your order. Please let us know if you have any questions!