This fee helps cover the cost of disassembling the order to restock items that can be resold, and discarding fresh items that can't be resold (such as baked goods, produce, etc).
Articles in this section
- Does Good Eggs deliver during the holidays?
- Does Good Eggs deliver 7 days a week?
- Do I have to be home when my Good Eggs order is delivered?
- How can I change my order's delivery window?
- What happens if I miss a delivery?
- Do I have to tip my Good Eggs delivery driver?
- Why does Good Eggs charge a service fee for cancelled or missed orders?