This fee helps cover the cost of disassembling the order to restock items that can be resold, and discarding fresh items that can't be resold (such as baked goods, produce, etc).
Articles in this section
- Does Good Eggs deliver 7 days a week?
- How can I change my order's delivery window?
- How do I edit my delivery instructions?
- Do I have to be home when my Good Eggs order is delivered?
- What happens if I miss a delivery?
- Why does Good Eggs charge a service fee for cancelled or missed orders?
- Do I have to tip my Good Eggs delivery driver?
- Does Good Eggs deliver during the holidays?